1.14.2009

Jesus the Christ

I've been struggling to decide how to approach this blog for quite some time now. However, I've finally found a specific subject, at least temporarily.

Since the root, center and foundation of all truth is found in the gospel of Jesus Christ, the best beginning would be naturally to study the Person of Jesus Christ. I've chosen to do this by reading Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage and cross-referencing with the scriptures. If this goes well (the blogging end, that is), I'll probably continue my online study of our Savior by reading and commenting on the Messiah series by Bruce R. McConkie.

I intend to write one post per chapter. I'm not sure how coherent my writings will be, hopefully they will be at least somewhat intelligible! If I actually have readers, enjoy!

No comments: